The objective of NZIAC is to support and facilitate international dispute resolution and to promote New Zealand as a venue for international commercial arbitrations and mediations. NZIAC offers fully administered dispute resolution processes, including arbitration, mediation, and arb-med, and maintains panels of mediators and arbitrators who are recognised and respected globally as leaders in international dispute resolution.
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign awards made in international arbitrations: as easy as one, two, three…
- Federal Court of Australia Enforces Foreign Arbitral Award of $40 Million
- Arbitrator’s Exercise of Phantom Jurisdiction
- An Orthodox Operation of Religious Arbitration
- Subject matter arbitrability: Singaporean seat