and Cambridge (1985). He became a Fellow (Arbitration) of AMINZ in 2001, and holds the Sir Ronald Davison Award for Award Writing in that year. He has practiced as a litigation solicitor (1983 to 1988) and then partner (1989 to 1995) of the firm of Simpson Grierson, and as a barrister sole (1996 to 2005). Since 2005 he has been Chairperson of the Human Rights Review Tribunal.
- Court orders parties back to arbitration
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign awards made in international arbitrations: as easy as one, two, three…
- Federal Court of Australia Enforces Foreign Arbitral Award of $40 Million
- Arbitrator’s Exercise of Phantom Jurisdiction
- An Orthodox Operation of Religious Arbitration