John is a professional arbitrator, adjudicator and mediator based in Auckland, New Zealand. He has been appointed in more than 1,200 building, construction and infrastructure disputes over the past 26 years relating to residential, commercial and industrial construction projects, power stations, gas fields, manufacturing and processing plants, stadiums, hotels, land subdivisions, roading, railways, wharves, marinas, drainage, water and wastewater treatment plants, recycling plants, mining, services, and utilities, involving domestic and internationally based parties, complex technical and legal matters, and sums in dispute exceeding $100M.
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign awards made in international arbitrations: as easy as one, two, three…
- Federal Court of Australia Enforces Foreign Arbitral Award of $40 Million
- Arbitrator’s Exercise of Phantom Jurisdiction
- An Orthodox Operation of Religious Arbitration
- Subject matter arbitrability: Singaporean seat