Alan Wein is a lawyer, expert mediator and business entrepreneur. He was the co-founder and 50% owner in the House franchise concept of homeware stores that operated throughout Australia. Alan sold his interest in the company in 2000.
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign awards made in international arbitrations: as easy as one, two, three…
- Federal Court of Australia Enforces Foreign Arbitral Award of $40 Million
- Arbitrator’s Exercise of Phantom Jurisdiction
- An Orthodox Operation of Religious Arbitration
- Subject matter arbitrability: Singaporean seat