Gordon is an accomplished international commercial disputes lawyer and arbitrator, with an emphasis on and engineering and energy matters throughout Asia-Pacific. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Gordon practised for12 years as a consultant civil/structural engineer and project manager in Australia and New Zealand.
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign awards made in international arbitrations: as easy as one, two, three…
- Federal Court of Australia Enforces Foreign Arbitral Award of $40 Million
- Arbitrator’s Exercise of Phantom Jurisdiction
- An Orthodox Operation of Religious Arbitration
- Subject matter arbitrability: Singaporean seat