George H. Golvan is a Queen’s Counsel who holds degrees in law and jurisprudence from Monash University, Melbourne, and the degree of Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Arizona State University, (USA). Mr. Golvan practises in the areas of Building and Construction Law, Commercial Arbitration, Commercial Tenancy, Banking and Insurance, and General Commercial and Corporate Law. Mr. Golvan also actively practises as a commercial Arbitrator and Mediator, and has been involved in numerous court referred commercial, engineering and construction disputes, specialising in complex construction and engineering disputes.
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign awards made in international arbitrations: as easy as one, two, three…
- Federal Court of Australia Enforces Foreign Arbitral Award of $40 Million
- Arbitrator’s Exercise of Phantom Jurisdiction
- An Orthodox Operation of Religious Arbitration
- Subject matter arbitrability: Singaporean seat